allows the user to distribute an amplified speaker signal up to 10 listening zones.
The two amplifier inputs contain A channel for BGM amplifier and B channel for EMC/paging amplifier,in this way the other zone's music system will not be interrupted when some zone is selected for paging.Paging signal from the remote microphone console enjoys auto-muting facilitates announcements overriding the BGM signal with a quick return to regular operation at any time once the paging stops.
The 25-pin alarm input bus is ready to receive the EMC. signal from its counterpart 10 zone paging selector RH2810P,and this input has top priority over paging and BGM signal to support system to output a siren signal or a user-recorded voice alarm or siren once any emergency occurs in the venue.
Main System's Features:
• Basic zone number is 10 zones,system can be expanded up to 40 zones by adding more devices.
• Paing modes: Individual zone,conbimed zones,all zones. ( The remote paging microphone can be placed far away up to 1,000 meters by using CAT cable).
• Background music: Differente zone can enjoy specific audio source.
• Emergency announcemnet: System can make alarm announcement with recorded messages in case of emergency.
• Priority modes: Paging/voice announcement overrides BGM; Emergency overrides all the other inputs.